Over time or after heavy use, tar and debris build up in your chimney. This tar, or Creosote, is a byproduct of burning wood and other fuels. Creosote is flammable, and buildups of creosote make it more likely for your chimney to catch fire.
Even worse, if your chimney has physical damage in addition to a buildup debris, the fire can more easily spread throughout your home. Dirty chimneys are a leading cause of home heating fires; don't put yourself at risk! Let Valor Chimney Services Corporation inspect your chimney and keep you safe.